[title-subtitle-heading subtitle=”A filling Delicious Lunch”]Tempting Tempeh Salad[/title-subtitle-heading]
This was my dinner a few nights ago and really hit the spot. It doesn’t take long to prepare at all and once marinated the salad keeps well in the fridge for a week. A winter essential!
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 Red Cabbage chopped
- Bean Sprouts
- Capsicum chopped
- Fresh Herbs
- Mixed salad leaves
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Byron Bay Tempeh (soy free)
- Chop up the veggies, fresh herbs and cabbage in a bowl
- Drench with the juice of one lemon
- Add two tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar and let it marinate in the fridge
- Toast the tempeh in the griller or on the stove
- Plate up and serve with pesto (i used botanical cuisine), mustard or olive oil
A simple and delicious salad!