When Pandemic round two hit, the thought of not seeing my students during lockdown was not an option. I quickly jumped online and created two zoom classes that first weekend of lockdown and the rest is history. 12 weeks later the zoom classes are still going strong and are here to stay! If you have never tried a Pilates zoom class with me here are some of the benefits.
- Convenience: The zoom classes mean no travel. Simply switch on your phone or laptop and one minute later your own home is transported into a Pilates studio. The best part is once the class is over, you are already home and can get on with the rest of your day.
- Community: Working out online can be lonely. In my zoom classes you will be able to see the smiling faces of all of my other students working out together. There is no judgement here. Workout at home, but feel like you are still a part of a community.
- Confidence: For those who are a little more shy to head to a studio, the online classes will give you the confidence to go at your own pace. Stop when you need, take it up a notch when you want and go at a pace that you feel comfortable with.
- Consistency. Did you love a particular class and wish you could do it again. All my zoom classes recordings are available so that you can do the workout another time when suits you.
- Creativity: No two classes are the same. Turn your household items into fitness props and enjoy the variety of classes, paces and skills.
So what are you waiting for? Come and join me!