[fancy-title type=”h3″]Bali Bliss Tips[/fancy-title]
I have just returned from a heaven sent, action packed, 8 day working holiday to Bali. In this short period of time I tried to squeeze as many yoga classes, beauty treatments, massages, food tasting, walking, swimming, exploring as I could. And I have to share with you some of my favourites.
I was very blessed to spend this time with my yogi dad and business advisor. We spent days brainstorming and coming up with awesome and exciting new ideas and adventures.
Bali you have been my muse.
Now to the tips…
- Massage: The best massage I had by far was at body works in Ubud. This is not the most glamorous spa but my therapist hit all the right spots and had an intuitive touch and approach towards massage.
- Jari Minari: Cannot go passed Jari Minari in Seminyak. They don’t call them ‘dancing fingers’ for no reason. This massage will leave you feeling like a child again.
- Clear Café: This is a gorgeous little café in Ubud with a very diverse menu from a ‘raw and macrobiotic’ section, great Smoothie selection, salads and a killer miso soup. This is a good one to take your non ‘health foodie’ too.
- Earth Café: This a little health food heaven in Seminyak. The café and shop has doubled in size since I last visited and is great to stock up on some healthy snacks for your day trips.
- Petitenget Seminyak: This is beautiful restaurant, which has a killer breaky. For all of you who are gluten free this is a must to visit. They also make a fantastic fruit platter.
- Jiwa Bikram Yoga: These guys don’t just do Bikram they teach a pretty awesome flow class at 10 am.
- Puri Sunia: This is the most amazing resort in Ubud. The yoga teacher Julie is just an absolute delight. She teaches a very basic flow and hatha style class but you leave smiling from ear to ear.
These are just a few of my Bali hot spots. . My dad and I suffer from car sickness so limited the amount of places we visited. Next time I would love to spend time in Uluwatu and explore the rest of Bali