I recently created a delicious breakfast smoothie for the wonderful Ere Perez Cosmetics. Filled with nutritious ingredients that will promote radiant skin, this smoothie is a quick way to fuel your body for a busy day. The recipe contains the following 5 star natural ingredients that will help you glow from the inside out:
- Avocado: Avocado is one of my favourite smoothie ingredients. It is a rich source of healthy fats, vitamin E and antioxidants, which help keep our skin hydrated and prevent free radical damage in our skin cells.
- Blueberries: Blueberries don’t just provide a wonderful natural sweetness, but are also a great source of antioxidants, as well as vitamin C. Vitamin c is an important vitamin for collagen production.
- Almonds: A handful of almonds wont just keep you feeling full, but will provide you with another dose of vitamin E and healthy fats.
- Spinach: Spinach has a wealth of health benefits and when it comes to skin health provides a source of vitamin C, iron, and antioxidants that help our skin glow.
- Pumpkin Seeds: These crunchy green seeds are not only a source of healthy fats but are packed with zinc, a nutrient important for wound healing and overall skin health. Put pumpkin seeds in the smoothie and use them to decorate!