My Healthy and Easy Chocolate Spread
This Chocolate bad boy is super simple to make and is great for you. I have used raw cacao powder which is rich in antioxidants (keeping us young). This spread takes a few short minutes to whip together and can be stored in the fridge for those 3pm chocolate cravings.
- 50gm Hazelnut meal
- 70gm Almond Meal
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Cacao
- 3 Drops Chocolate Flavoured Stevia Drops (or any sweetener you prefer)
- 6 crushed hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup Water/Almond Milk/ Nut Milk
- In a bowl mix together the nut meals, milk, coconut oil, stevia and cacao until well combined.
- Throw in the crushed Hazelnuts
- Add more coconut oil/Milk until you have the consistency you prefer (I love my nut spread thick)
- Enjoy and store in the fridge
When cooking with coconut oil, once you store it in the fridge the nut butter will form a harder consistency. Leave out the fridge or spoon onto some hot toast to allow it to melt.
I hope you love this one as much as I do
[icon type=”icon-edit” size=”medium” spinning=”false” color=”#FF0000″]