Fruit- Free, Nut- Free Oats!
Oats, Avena Sativa are known for it’s calming and nourishing herbal properties. So they make the perfect start to the day. Oat’s are also fantastic at lowering cholesterol, are low GI and can satisfy the most insatiable appetite.
- 1/2 Cup Organic Whole Oats
- 1/4 Cup Rolled Quinoa flakes
- 200ml Almond milk/ water
- 1 serve Sunwarrior/ Natural Whey / LSA
- 1 Tablespoon Pepita’s
- 1 Teaspoon Bee Pollen
- 1 Teaspoon Loving Earth Buckini’s
- 2 drops Vanilla Essence
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- In a pot bring the whole oats, quinoa and almond milk to the boil, and let it simmer for 3- 4 min’s until the oats are cooked. (adding more water as needed)
- Once the oats are cooked pour them into a bowl and mix in the protein and vanilla.
- Top with seeds and bee pollen
Feel free to add whatever toppings you like to the oats and whatever sweetener you prefer.
Love Amy x